Welcome to ANDRESEN ACTIVE HEALTHCARE,
your chiropractor in Elgin.
Call us today! 847-888-3383
Elgin Chiropractor Dr. Craig A. Andresen is one of the best chiropractors in theElgin area specializing in chiropractic care and wellness.
Click here to read our reviews.
Dr. Andresen is committed to providing pain relief for many symptoms and conditions so that you can have a higher quality of life. Don't just take our word for it though: visit our testimonials page to see what our patients have to say.
At our Elgin chiropractic office you will receive the best care through the use of modern chiropractic techniques and technology. Dr. Andresen and the staff at Andresen Active Healthcare have a genuine concern for your well-being and health! Call us today and we can develop a chiropractic plan specific for you.
If you are new to our website, please browse around to learn about our practice and to discover the wonders of chiropractic and wellness. Click on the "email us" link below to ask us a question or to send us feedback. Use the "send to friend" link to share our health information with your friends so that you can begin a journey to wellness together!
To receive free wellness and health articles, subscribe to our bi-weekly newsletter below. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for animated exercise videos, wellness articles, chiropractic resources, and health facts specifically targeted to your wellness needs and interests by Dr. Craig Andresen.
"The Doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."
- Thomas Edison
Contact us today!
Dr. Craig Andresen
Elgin & Surrounding Area | Andresen Active Healthcare
2400 Big Timber Road, Unit 110A Elgin, IL 60124
Pain. It’s no fun at all, and when you suffer from problems like back pain or neck pain it can leave you struggling to get through the day. Pain relief can seem hard to find, and nobody wants to rely on pain medication to try to solve their pain problems. Instead, you need to find a real solution. Chiropractic care from a licensed chiropractor could be exactly what you’re looking for and could provide a solution to your pain.
Pain? A Chiropractor Can Help Chiropractic care has been shown to provide relief to a wide range of different types of pain. Some of the most common things that a chiropractor can help you with include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Leg pain and sciatica
Simply put, visiting a chiropractor to receive regular chiropractic care is something that everyone should consider if they’re tired of dealing with the pain and are ready to take their life back and start enjoying it again.
If you’ve been dealing with any kind of pain and it seems like you have no options, looking for a chiropractic care clinic to receive chiropractic care is a step you won’t regret making.
Main Services A Chiropractor Will Provide A Chiropractor will provide a variety of services and techniques to help you. Our chiropractic care clinic offers a wide range of solutions to problems that can vary greatly from patient to patient. Here’s a look at some of the services your chiropractor can give to you.
- Chiropractic Care – By using a combination of techniques to correct spinal problems, we can make small adjustments to the spine that can lead to relief. Our professional chiropractor has years of experience and uses the latest techniques to ensure that you get relief, and that you get it safely.
- Lifestyle Advice – It’s common for patients to be engaged in activities that actually end up harming them when it comes to their pain levels. We want to help each of our patients achieve a fulfilling, happy lifestyle. We don’t want you to avoid things you love, but instead your chiropractor will offer life advice that can help you enjoy your favorite things without harming yourself.
- Corrective Exercises – Adding the right exercises to your daily routine can be the foundation for better health. We provide exercises that can be done in the comfort of your own home which in turn give you relief and that can help improve the overall effectiveness of your ongoing chiropractic care.
- Massage Therapy – Massage therapy can be a natural treatment that helps with muscle pain. Each treatment at our chiropractic care clinic is tailored specifically for your condition and your problem. This can reduce swelling, increase mobility, and help you with pain relief.
- Nutritional Counseling – By offering direct recommendations on nutrition, your chiropractor can help you identify vitamins, supplements, and foods that can give you great results. This can relieve muscle pain and spasms and put you back on the path to feeling good again.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings – At our Chiropractic care clinic, we can offer spinal and postural screenings that let you get a clear look at your overall health. You can arrange screenings at workplaces, malls, health fairs, and more.
No matter what specific problems you’re having, getting solutions and getting relief is important. We provide chiropractic care for everyone, regardless of what they may be experiencing.
What A Chiropractic Care Clinic Can Help You With Visiting a chiropractor isn’t something that should be a last resort anymore. Studies consistently show that relief can come directly from chiropractic care, and more and more people are receiving treatment from a chiropractor on a regular basis.
Getting chiropractic care can help you with numerous problems and give you back enjoyment in your life. Some of the things a chiropractor can help you with include:
- Ongoing chronic pain
- Muscle or back spasms
- Mobility issues
- Flexibility problems
- Migraines and other headaches
To get relief, start by talking to your chiropractor about what’s going on in your life. They’ll discuss your situation with you and begin offering solutions. Chiropractic care may include massage, muscle stimulation, spinal adjustments, nutritional and lifestyle changes, home exercises, and more.Whatever your pain issue, a chiropractor can help. Many patients are able to avoid back surgery after seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis, and before you give up and go under the knife it’s well worth seeking chiropractic care to see what it may be able to do for you instead. What To Expect From Your Chiropractic Care Clinic It’s important to note that while every patient will receive a different kind of chiropractic care from their chiropractor, a few basic elements are present in almost every case. You’ll want to visit your chiropractor first and discuss your situation with them, then develop a personalized care plan together. But, you can expect a few things to occur when you visit your chiropractor.
- You’ll begin by discussing your pain and what kind of issues you face on a regular basis, and developing a goal to achieve via chiropractic care.
- Care begins next, and usually includes a combination of things. Muscle stimulation using TENS units, massage therapy, and spinal adjustments are all common techniques that your chiropractor will use.
- Your chiropractor will provide at-home guidelines like exercises and nutritional changes to help you get the most from your chiropractic care.
- You’ll likely have to keep visiting your chiropractor on a regular basis so you can continue getting help. Relief isn’t overnight for most who suffer from back pain – instead, you’ll need multiple visits in order to get the best results from your chiropractic care.
- Once you get relief, you’ll be able to continue visiting your chiropractor to maintain a pain free life if you choose.
Again, each patient is different, and the specifics of your chiropractic care plan will be developed by your chiropractor once you visit our chiropractic care clinic. The options above are the fundamentals of a good treatment plan.
Pain is not something that anyone should deal with, and back or neck pain can make it almost impossible to enjoy even a minute of your day. That’s why seeing a chiropractor is so important. The right kind of chiropractic care is one of the best ways to overcome your pain and get your life back.
The Chiropractic Care Clinic You Can Trust Getting quality chiropractic care starts with finding a chiropractor you can trust. That’s why we are here. Offering a full range of chiropractic care treatment options, we believe in offering solutions that work instead of just an ongoing treatment process that delivers little in the way of results.
We have countless satisfied patients who have gotten relief from their pain thanks to our high quality chiropractic care, and we can help you as well. Each patient receives customized chiropractic care that is tailored to their specific situation. Your chiropractor will work directly with you to develop a plan for relief.
Each plan is different depending on the patient. You may receive a wide range of treatments including at-home care and in-clinic adjustment or massage. Along the way, we provide exercise videos, wellness articles, health facts, and numerous resources that can be used along with treatment from a chiropractor. Just sign up for our newsletter to get started receiving this. Then, schedule an appointment with a chiropractor to start getting the chiropractic care that is right for you and your needs.
Make Your Chiropractor Appointment Today Ready to get relief? Then we are ready to help. Schedule your appointment for chiropractic care today to get started on a path to overcoming pain. With a chiropractor on your side you will be able to conquer the pain that is impacting your life and start enjoying every day again.